The eLearning Department manages and provides assistance with the PSC eLearning system (Canvas), the development of eLearning courses, and provides training in instructional technologies
If you need assistance please submit a ticket using the eLearning Support Request form, which is located in the Faculty & Staff/ Faculty Support menu on the eLearning website. A direct link is below for your convenience.
If you’d like to make an appointment, please either submit a ticket or contact the eLearning department by calling 850-484-1238.
- Kirk Bradley, Dean, Baccalaureate Studies and Academic Support, 850-484-1764, email@example.com
- Holly Vaughn, Senior Instructional Technologist, 850-484-1985, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank Asprer, Learning Management System Integration Technologist, 850-484-1039, email@example.com
- Wendy Spradlin, Instructional Technologist, 850-484-1044, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billy Jackson, Planetarium Specialist, 850-484-1232, email@example.com
The eLearning Department is located in the corner of the west wing of the Pensacola Campus Library. The yellow dot in the map below should help you find your way.