Items listed on this page contain information instructors and staff will find useful with regard to eLearning at PSC. If the information you need does not appear here, please contact the eLearning Department at 850-484-1238 (email@example.com).
- eLearning Handbook for Faculty and Administrators
- Canvas – Importing the Canvas Course Template
- Canvas – Preparing to Conclude a Semester
- Canvas – Preparing for a New Semester
- Course Development Process (Distance Learning & Hybrid)
- EvaluationKit – Survey
Collaborative Learning Classroom
The PSC Collaborative Learning Center is a classroom designed specifically for group activities. The room is located in the PSC Library (Pensacola Campus, Room 2068) and consists of six round tables, each with three workstations shared by six students. One (or all) of the three projectors can display the activity of any combination of the workstations to large screens mounted on each wall of the facility. Instructors who wish to use the room must call the eLearning Department at 850-484-1238 and make reservations in advance.
- All users must follow the operational guidelines below:
- No food or drink is allowed. (Exceptions may be made in cases where medically necessary. Also, the instructor may keep a bottle of water when lecturing.)
- Full-time instructors and employees teaching in the room may request a key from their respective department head or supervisor.
- Adjunct instructors must request access to the room from the eLearning Department between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. When class is scheduled outside these hours, or in the unlikely event the eLearning Department is closed, access may be provided from folks at the Circulation Desk in the library.
- All instructors using the room beyond library hours must make arrangements with Campus Police to have the room locked and the alarm set when class is over.
Faculty Media Center
The PSC Faculty Media Center is located in the PSC Library (Pensacola Campus, Room 2054) and provides all faculty an environment in which they may work, free from distractions and in close proximity to the eLearning staff. The room is equipped with three workstations with dual monitors, scanners, and software that may not otherwise be available to instructors. Reservations are not required. Although, to ensure availability please contact the eLearning Department at 850-484-1238 (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to your visit.