The eLearning Department assists faculty in the development of eLearning courses, provides training in instructional technologies, and manages the PSC eLearning system (Canvas). When seeking assistance, please call and make an appointment. This courtesy will allow the eLearning staff to set aside a block of uninterrupted time just for you. Appointments can be arranged by calling 850-484-1238.
- Kirk Bradley, Dean, Baccalaureate Studies and Academic Support, Room 2061-C, 850-484-1764, email@example.com
- Rose Hall, Administrative Assistant, Room 2061-A, 850-484-1238, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holly Vaughn, Senior Instructional Technologist, Room 2056, 850-484-1985, email@example.com
- Paul Chaney, Instructional Technologist, Room 2057, 850-484-1039, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanda Edwards, Instructional Technologist, Room 2058, 850-484-1044, email@example.com
- Billy Jackson, Planetarium Specialist, Room 2060, 850-484-1232, firstname.lastname@example.org
The eLearning Department is located in the corner of the west wing of the Pensacola Campus Library. The yellow dot in the map below should help you find your way.