The PSC eLearning Department offers a variety of training opportunities for faculty and staff. Current workshops are listed on the schedule to your right. (Note that registration is required via Spyglass.) Training events for academic departments or other groups may be arranged by calling the eLearning Department at 850-484-1238.
Required Canvas Training
PSC faculty and staff requesting a Canvas account must first complete the Canvas Basics Online Training. CBOT can be completed in 2-4 hours and provides essential information for using Canvas as configured at PSC. Enrollment is permitted at any time during the semester. To begin, please register and complete the appropriate form as indicated below:
- Login to Spyglass.
- Select “Register” from the list on the left.
- Select “S” – EMPLOYEE SPD (within the correct term) and click “Continue.”
- Enter the following section number in the “Add To My Trial Schedule” field: 9883.
- Click “Add To My Trial Schedule.”
- Click “Finished Building Trial Schedule and Ready to Confirm.”
After registering, complete this brief form to be added to the course. Note, training must be completed during the semester for which you registered.